If you've changed your mind, we are pleased to offer our valued customers a refund on your product within 28 days from your date of order, providing said product is unused and in its original, undamaged packaging. While we make every effort to support our customers in their shopping experience from onsite right through to delivery and beyond, we unfortunately cannot accept returns wherein the packaging is deemed to be of unmerchantable quality/fit for resale, and consumers may be subject to a repackaging fee amounting to €20 if this is the case.
The item(s) you return must be unused in the original, intact packaging with the tags still attached. The item(s) must be in a condition that is resalable and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase in order for us to offer you a full refund in the same currency via the originally used payment method. A valid proof of purchase includes a store receipt (not including gift receipts) or a printed confirmation of your online order. Delivery charges will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the consumer.
Please note, it's the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us. We process refunds daily. However please note that it can take up to 5 working days for the refund to show up on your statement due to the banks processing time.
If, however, in the unlikely event that your parcel has arrived damaged, please contact our Customer Services Team Within 24 hours at 012042749. If you have concerns about your product not operating as it should, we advise that you cease using your item until advised by our customer service team who can be contacted via our Contact Us form, where we will be glad to assist you with any queries you may have.
Safety Gates /Larger Items
- If your gate has already been built or partially built, it must be disassembled and packaged in the same way it was delivered, with both the outer and inner packaging intact and all parts of the item included, otherwise you may be subject to a €20 repackaging fee. If using tape to package your product for return, please use clear tape only instead of masking tape or brown tape.
- Your car seat return must have all tags attached and be packaged as stated above. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns without the tags attached.
Hygiene products and products that come into contact with the skin
- In the interest of hygiene, if the seal on these items has been broken or the packaging opened, we are unable to offer a return on the product.
Change or Cancel Orders:
- Please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01 2042749 between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Please be ready to quote your order number. If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Click & Collect
- Note: Orders for collection that have not been collected will be returned to stock after five days, and a €3 fee will apply. Please ensure to inform us in advance if you cannot collect your item within this allocated time period.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
*All postage costs associated with the exchange or refund of goods are incurred by customers returning from outside of Ireland.
To Return a product: Cost 4.95 - PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide free returns labels. The customer will be responsible for the return cost.
Please note our company requirements:
- Pack the product to avoid delay
- Add your order number
- Reason for Return
- Action required
Note: When received it can take up to 96 hours for funds to hit your account
Please post the item to:
Unit 4 Ballywaltrim Business Centre
The item should be unused, in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition (package not opened / product not used etc-)